This innovative program presents a valuable opportunity to advance your academic career and gain invaluable professional experience.
The Michael Best Scholars supports paid internships each semester in Business & Government and Public Affairs & Digital Media. An ideal candidate should be currently enrolled as a student in government, political science, public policy, mass communications, business, marketing, journalism or similar programs.
- Academic Credit (student’s responsibility to attain)
- Majors: government, political science, public policy, communications, mass communications, business, and marketing (for the Digital Media internship)
- GPA Requirement: 3.3 or higher
- Time Commitment: approximately 15 hours per week
- Schedule: precise schedule to be agreed upon with Rob Marchant
General Program Goals
- Learn professional skills in all job situations, putting theory into practice in each discipline.
- Work ethically, with the highest standard of professional conduct and responsibility.
- Obtain practical, marketable work experience.
- Build valuable networks for future job opportunities.
Click here to submit your application.
Taking part in the Michael Best Scholars program was the best decision I could’ve made during college. I always had an interest in government but I wasn’t sure how I could connect that with my passion for the business world. Michael Best Strategies was an amazing example of how well the two can be connected and leveraged against one another. The team at Michael Best Strategies is dynamic and driven and kept me learning every single day. – former Michael Best Strategies Scholar
Please Note: This opportunity is for an internships in Michael Best Strategies offices across the nation. For the Federal Internship Program in the Washington, D.C. office, please click here.