Michael Best Strategies Partner and national tax policy expert, Denise Bode was a featured panelist at BDO’s Board of Directors and CFO’s Forum in San Jose, California on March 21, 2018. The panel also included Judy Bruner, an experienced CFO and Board Member for many companies in the technology industry, and Chip Morgan, head of International Tax in the West region for BDO.
Each speaker presented and participated in a Q&A session with the audience, which included board members, CFOs and CEOs of BDO’s member companies. Bode honed in on the core elements of tax reform and where the process goes from here. The key topics from Bode’s presentation included:
- Tax Reform: What Happened
- Implications for the Tech Industry
- Temporary Tax Reform: Sunset Provisions & Extenders, Should I Be Concerned?
- Is Tax Reform Really Over Yet?
- Other Significant Federal Policy Considerations