Arthur brings a strong technical background to his role as a Healthcare Innovation Strategist at Michael Best Strategies. He leverages his experience in drug discovery and development as well as operational management to provide sound guidance to healthcare innovators and help them bring their products to market.
Arthur’s Expertise: Analytics & Methodology, Product Development, Project Management, and Medical Research & Development
Before joining the Strategies team, Arthur worked as a project manager and research & development senior scientist for a pharmaceutical company, where he focused in preclinical development. In this role, Arthur led several cross-functional teams as they helped clients develop new drugs, navigate FDA regulations, and launch their products. Simultaneously, he designed and scaled process improvements that created significant efficiencies for the company and doubled departmental revenue.
While pursuing his MBA, Arthur also completed an internship with Amazon, serving as a senior product manager. Arthur built and implemented a Voice of Customer program for the e-retailer’s third-party partners who use Amazon’s account health services, including predictive modeling functionality, to provide Amazon with actionable analytics.
ADDITIONAL KEY EXPERIENCE
- Project Manager and Senior Research & Development Scientist, Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Senior Product Manager internship, Amazon
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Master of Business Administration – Operations and Technology Management
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science – Chemistry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification