Prior to joining the Michael Best Strategies, Stephanie served as assistant counsel to Illinois Senate President John J. Cullerton. In her capacity, she reviewed and drafted legislation, analyzed bills, provided detailed memoranda on legislative matters of special interest to Senate leadership, and assisted members with committee testimony and floor debate of legislation.
Stephanie’s Expertise: Illinois Legislative Process, Illinois Administrative Process, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, and Alcoholic Beverage Law
As vice president of government relations for the Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois (ABDI), Stephanie oversaw the day-to-day administration of the government relations department, including all legislative strategy and regulatory activities. Stephanie advocated to the Illinois General Assembly, the Office of the Governor, and other relevant agencies to promote the interests of ABDI.
ADDITIONAL KEY EXPERIENCE
- Assistant Counsel to Illinois Senate President John Cullerton
- General Counsel at the Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois Government Relations – Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- Delegate, Illinois Women’s Institute for Leadership, Class of 2011