This innovative program presents a valuable opportunity to advance your academic career and gain invaluable professional experience.
The Scholars program supports paid internships each semester in Business & Government and Public Affairs & Digital Media. An ideal candidate should be currently enrolled as a student in government, political science, public policy, communications, business, or marketing (for the Digital Media internship).
- Offered in spring, summer, and fall semesters
- Competitive salary
- Internship credit may be obtained pending school’s polices
- Offered in each of our offices, including a Federal focused program exclusive to D.C.
- Approximately 15 hours per week
- Full-time enrollment with an expected 2022 or 2023 graduation
- 3.3 or higher GPA
- Solid team player
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Professional manner, responsiveness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-through
- A U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit an application including your resume and unofficial or official transcript here.
Should your application proceed, be prepared to submit 2-3 references and writing samples. All applications are saved for future internship consideration for up to one year. Contact our Senior Recruiter, Alexandra Tillmann, with any questions.
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Michael Best Strategies LLC, and Michael Best Consulting LLC (collectively known as “Michael Best”) are steadfastly committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact our Recruiting team at 414.225.4999 or email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.